Updated English - Vietnamese Dictionary
champ /tʃæmp/Advanced English Dictionary
- động từ
- gặm, nhai rào rạo (cỏ); nhay, nghiến
- to champ the bit: nhay hàm thiếc (ngựa)
- bực tức không chịu nổi; tức tối mà phải chịu, nghiến răng mà chịu
- nóng ruột, sốt ruột, nôn nóng
- the boys were champing to start: các em nóng ruột muốn xuất phát
+ verb [V, VN] (especially of horses) to bite or eat sth noisily
Idioms: champing at the bit (informal) impatient to do or start doing sth: Gerry's champing at the bit to go to college.
an informal way of referring to a CHAMPION, often used in newspapers: Scottish champs celebrate victory!
Random quote: Learning is finding out what you already know.: Richard BachLatest queries: iq, giro, devise, helps, legacy, assay, lesson, lour, deal, warships, bantam, deed, frisk, profitless, smut, flam, slammer, burning, kc, champ,
Optional: 01/2018:Picture Dictionary
Updated: 05/06/2018:List of Academic Words
Updated: 03/2019: Learning by reading annotated text, reliable state of art and updated news